Wednesday, June 24, 2009

YOU'VE GOT MAIL FROM NZ!

I picked up the parcel from the Larkin post office on Monday, finally after much anticipation and tracing, I received the post card from the postman requesting me to pick up a parcel from NZ last Friday! The contents are presents from Boon 姨, she was so worried that the parcel will never be sent to Malaysia that she has actually insured for it! Each of us has a birthday present from her! Ta-da: Baby Hao Hao has 2 shirts, XN has a magic wand and fairy feather! Mama has a very nice bracelet :-) THANK YOU BOON 姨!

This is the silver bracelet for mama! It is the second one from her, years ago, she bought me a colourful bracelet as well.
My very first one from her, I am still wearing it! Can you see the "K" for my initial?

1 comment:

Boon Loves Andy! said...

Phew!!! Finally...I regained my trust for M'sian Post. Wahahahaha...

All have present except papa loh...sorry!

I like the silver charm bracelet soooo much. Hope u feel the same too...